OSSS provide technical TV and Film rigging for lights, screens, scenery and people.
- Preparation of sets for safe filming:
- Removal of hazards and visual impairments such as plants
- Loose rocks and rocks faces. Preparation of rock faces and setting of bolt and anchors.
- Forest floors, tree trunks and branches
- Cast and crew flown or positioned in hazardous areas including grip services
- Cars and people falling off cliffs
- Wiring on rock, cave and tunnel faces
- Provision of ropes, slings and support for cast, crew and equipment
- Management of green screen placement on location
- Drones: We secure the pilots on cliff edges whilst they fly their machines
- Assistance for art department / lighting placement
- Placement of scenery and props at height
As well as providing technical rigging, we also work with set designers and scaffold riggers on set builds and de-rigs to ensure crew safety is maintained, to provide edge protection and to facilitate movement of people and equipment over difficult ground.